1. Met with Jungian analyst. Good. Very good.
2. Finished paper work for CREDO.
3. Finished taxes.
4. Finished sermon video for church.
5. Had phone interview.
6. Downloaded God and Me presentation ceremony.
7. Made dinner.
8. Ate dinner.
9. Watched Ugly Betty and Grey’s Anatomy and ER.(well, soon)
10. Posted on this blog, twice. And on a few others.
1. Left to do: go to post office and mail taxes and also mail the video of sermon to search committee – but all set to go. Will wait until tomorrow…
2. Continue to tweek sermon for Sunday…
3. Pack for CREDO (but that can’t really be done until Sunday night, I can only start)
Something I noticed along the way: Flickr has 10,030 images for “to do list.”…guess I’m not alone in making lists….