Jan, over at RevGals, offers this Friday Five Meme:
1. What is your favorite footwear at this time in your life? I wear strappy open toed kitten heels almost everywhere, that is when I’m working. When not working I wear a pair of Merrell sandals.
2. What was the craziest shoe, boot, or sandal you ever wore? In the early 1980’s I bought a pair of ankle boots, suede, pointy toed, high heel…to wear with those skin tight straight leggings and long tops…
3. What kind of shoes did you wear in your childhood? keds or flip-flops or sandals.
4. How do you feel most comfortable? Barefoot, flip-flops, boots, or what? barefoot, except not here where there are dangerous things that crawl on the ground – like scorpions….here I wear flip flops.
5. What kind of socks do you like, if any? ankle socks, but in fun yarns….which are difficult to find, so now I am making my own socks…
Bonus: Anything you want to share about feet or footwear. Reflexology works under the premise that every organ in our body plus muscles, eyes, and our spine have a reflex point on the foot. Getting a foot reflexology treatment is like a whole body treatment. The same thing with our ears – the ears are a microcosm of the body with reflex points on the ear.