Sally over at RevGals offers this Friday Five:
I am reading a wonderful little book for Advent it’s title: “Do nothing Christmas is Coming!”
So this weeks Friday Five is simple.
List Five things you won’t be doing to prepare for Christmas.
And while you are doing nothing play the bonus, put your feet up and listen to your favourite Advent Carol, and post it or a link to it…
1. ….putting up a real Christmas Tree. Not in Arizona. I hear they dry up nice and crispy and cost about twice as much as any where else…so, artificial it is. Now, how to get that wonderful pine fragrance?
2. ….going on a shopping frenzy to buy gifts. I will buy gifts, but slowly…and only a few.
3. ….traveling (well, maybe I will, but no plans to do this, yet)
4. ….making Christmas cookies? Well, I may do this too, but no plans yet…
5. ….decorating the house…probably will be skimpy on this too. We are beginning to pack for a move, seems silly to pull all that stuff out at this time.