Jan, over at RevGals, posts this Friday Five Meme on family pets:
1. Did you grow up with pets? Yes. We had a orange tabby named Samantha and then another one named Tabitha. They were outdoor cats, loved to roam the farm lands around our house when we lived in Idaho. Later,when we lived in Wisconsin the roamed the woods behind our house. Often they’d bring us, uhm, their catch of the day. We also had a basset hound named Lady. Later, when I was in high school we had a toy poodle named Hair-Bear, because we kept his hair long.
2. Do you have any pets now? Two cats, Bootsie (soon to be 13), and Shadow (soon to be 5, in this photo)
and two dog – Roxie, a lab/red heeler mix age 12, and Ruby, a Viszla age 8.
Our son has a 9 month old puppy (who lives with us). Her name is Emmy and she is a pit-pull/border collie mix.
And our daughter has an almost 2 year old Weimaraner named Ollie.
3. What is the funniest or worst thing any of your pets have ever done? uhm, see photo above of Ollie. He is very silly. Here’s another photo of him:
4. Who is/was your favorite pet? Every one I have and have ever had. Just the way I am.
5. How did you train your different pets? Cats are easy. The dogs required Dog Obedience Classes but in the end they are pretty well behaved, most of the time..
BONUS: Pictures of a pet or one you wish you could have. See above…